Wednesday 30 January 2013

Lunch time

It's lunch time now. But as usual, I don't have the mood to eat anything. Normally I will buy McD as it is easier. This few weeks, I have had countless meals of McD and even so, I couldn't finish even half of the burger. I just lost all my appetite ever since I lost you. Now I realise how important you are in my life that I have overlooked it and take you for granted. I never knew you were so important until you left.

I no longer have the opportunity to change anything. I guess you must be very happy with him. Sharing the same job, you both must have had lots to talk about every single day. I envy both of you. And I am really jealous of him but I can just stay back and hope that he doesn't hurt you.

It's time for another set of McD. I hope god can show me some direction to light in this darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment