Wednesday 30 January 2013

You finally let go

Yesterday night was one of the happiest night for me since we broke up and met each other. After I gave you the bouquet of roses, a letter and some things, you gave me a warm hug and a kiss to my neck so hard that i felt being loved by you again. I can feel that you wanted to kiss me as well and so am i. But i made a promise to you that I will respect you and will not try to kiss you. I hold it back although it is so hard for me.

We texted when I got home after I left, and I can almost feel it instantly that all those things no longer mean anything to you. Damages were done, and there are way too many concerns you have even if you wanted to accept me back. Your parents, your family, your friends, your colleagues, most important is him and yourself. I guess you can't bear to hurt him because he has done nth to you. And the day you accepted his love and ask him to give you time, you know that it's going to be hard turning back.

I truly messes things up the day we broke up. If I haven't said all those words, I did not doubt you or trusted you and did not accuse you, I guess all this will not happen. I can't mend this anymore. It's beyond my control and only you yourself can tell me what I should do. Moving on, I definitely will. But it's going to be a tough lonely journey. Having all the money is useless to me without someone I love to share all the joy and happiness.

It is really tough going thru the day, hours, and even minutes. Every passing minutes seems to be an hour long and a day seems to be a month. It's already over a month and my love to you still remains so strong. Is it true that when you really loved someone, that feeling will never fade even if anything happens. I hope time can heal my pain. And I hope god will arrange something for me in the future. I don't want to live this life of painful experiences anymore. Whatever I am lacking, I am willing to compensate and change.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best in your life. I hope that you have truly found the right guy for you and he is going to be your happiness. I never thought that our love could be replaced so easily. I guess when you don't appreciate, then it will be easy for others to come in. This statement is so true. I love you baby. Forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment