Monday 4 March 2013

17th Day of Recovery

Baby Ashley, so many things happening on  me about the office politics. I am really stress. it has went into the highest level now and both my 2 big bosses have filed a suit against each other.

I can't say more now as things are being checked, conversations recorded, movements monitored and a lot of things going on right now with my company. They are both involving me which freaks me out as I am just a small potato in my organisation. I have no idea why they both wanted to resort to such ways to pull me into their own wars.

Today, I received weird messages, scary messages, you are lucky baby, that you have left me and be with him. I don't want to get you involve in this. They are attacking my personal life now. This is the most I can say in this blog. I just wish I could talk to someone whom is not my colleague about this.

I love you so much baby even though we have broken up. I still wish you happiness. Hope things are going really well with you and him. I am really happy for you. True love if you know, is all about giving and never receiving. And often it is painful. This is what I am experiencing now but I am really happy for you sincerely.

I love you always and forever. Take care ya baby. I am worried about your safety. Make sure at night, let him drive you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment