Thursday 7 March 2013

Horse? Donkey? Cow? - Love, excitement, obstacles, etc

A friend of mine send me this today? It's really funny. Whatever comes into your mind first will be the answer. Can you figure that out?


So?? After looking at the photo, what do you think?

Anyway, life is too boring if there is no excitement in it. And we have to always find excitement in our own life in order not to live the life as another person's puppet. I learn this during my single life but never really applied it properly. But sometimes, out of all this excitements that we have found, there is always something missing which will make it spark and gives that one magical moment we can never forget.

Until today from the day we broke up, I have never found anyone that can give me that spark. Guess, only you took it away from me when we first met. It was the greatest spark ever and your smile, was simply amazing and melted the heart of whoever gazing into that beautiful pair of eyes.

I love you so much baby... Life is often time unexplainable, short, full of surprises and things you can never expect. Look and go through every obstacle with open heart and there, happiness will come to you. I am still waiting for my heart to be open. Until then, I will always live my life in a 50% mode and not 100%. The other 50% is with you.

I pray that god is always with you and your family. Love you always and forever. Hope you will keep that smile going even if sadness surrounds you. Because I will always be shining above you and light up your path whenever darkness comes.

Have a nice remaining evening with your love ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment