Tuesday 5 March 2013

The end of 18th Day - Jack the Giant Slayer

I'm home. It's already 1am++. Feel sleepy now. After bath will go sleep... Had a long dinner with my friend today. After that we watched Jack the Giant Slayer. Had cordon bleu as dinner. It was awesome although the chicken was a bit too much. Can't finish off 2 piece of it.

The movie was great. I think you must have watched it with him probably. If not, you should go and watch it. Work we can never finish. Remember baby, you need to relax yourself and not to worry too much about your work ok. I know it is very stress for you as you have too many things to cover, but always remember, I will always and forever have your back.

I may have lead back my single life and looking fine with it but my heart still loves you very much. You know this. You felt it too. I can let go of you to be with someone else, but I can never let go of you from my heart.

I will always love you forever and this is promise from my earlier messages to you and I will keep it to prove it to you that in this world, true love do exist.

Goodnight and have a sweet sweet dreams. Long time never hug you to sleep. I only can hug my booster now everyday thinking that it was you. I love you always and forever ever you will remain in my heart.

Take care my love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment