Saturday 2 March 2013

The end of 15th Day - I'm still loving you....

When I close my eyes, I think of you
and the times we had been through
even though we are far apart right now
I remember back when you were here with me
how you made my world complete
but now I am left alone
we talk about love and hope
wish we could start our life alone
I wish that I could live without you

Listening to songs whole night. Looking back at our photos.... Thinking back of the memories you left for me... Nothing can change now...

Maybe in the next few days, I am going to message you to give you back the remaining things. Maybe you still don't want to see me, but even if not, it's fine. I just want to drop the things to you. Because looking at them just keeps reminding me of you. You know, until now, I still can't believe the things I see now. You are with another guy for 2 weeks now. My love....... I just hope all this could quickly fade away.

People always tells me, when you really love someone, no matter what happen and how bad they treated you, you will still love them. You love them not because of the things they have done wrong to you but because of them. Maybe you hate the things they do but not the person.

Anyway, I no longer can read your mind and be part of your life anymore. What I see in front of me is a happy you with him. This is enough to stop me from going near you or contact you anymore. After returning the final things to you, I am disappearing from this place and your life.

I will always love you forever and ever. Although the guy you love is not me anymore, it doesn't really matter to me. We shouldn't always do the same thing others did to you. We should always be fair and be ourselves. Take care my love.. Stay happy with him. Time will take me far far away from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment