Friday 8 March 2013

22nd Day of Recovery

Good afternoon baby... Got a bit hangover from yesterday drinking at Skybar.. Woke up by the call from my university classmate asking me to bak kut teh in klang for brunch.. Damn crazy. But anyway, just agreed and here I am writing my new post and immediately after this, need to get ready, fetch her and drive all the way to Klang.

After this, going to head back to the office for a while with her to settle some of my work and then head off to another interesting adventure. I feel that life is really short, I have grieve enough and cried enough, it's really time, I do something for myself and be happy for it.

I love you baby!!! Nevertheless, I still wish you happiness with him.I miss the fruit juice in MBG in Tropicana especially. I have never been there since the last 1 month. Will visit there later. Because really craving for my favourite Apple, Orange and yoghurt.

I love you so much baby and will always do forever. Please take care of yourself and have an interesting weekend. I will keep you updated of my adventure later.

Have a nice day. Have fun.. Be happy and most importantly, if there is anything, I am always here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment