Tuesday 5 March 2013

19th Day of Recovery

Good morning my beloved baby Ashley... Today is really a quiet day in the office. Everyone went to another department's event in KL. A good day for me to do my own things and read thru some legal documents. Now I have to be involved in this and read more legal documents to equip myself in this knowledge and know what my right is as a citizen of Malaysia.

I try to make my life as interesting as possible, meeting many people, try to open more doors to different possibilities and try to open my heart as well. But I can't. I just know that all those girls, just remind me of you. I can't get over you at all. You are still and always will be the only girl I love. Like I say, I remember the pain you went thru with me and I remember everything that we went thru together. Those feelings are real. And it can never be erase. I will never hurt another girl again for the same reason I hurt you. If can, I just want to compensate on the things I have done wrong to you. If can't, I will just wish you happiness in your life just like what I am doing now.

Have a good working day today. Hope it's productive. Long time never heard any complains from you. This morning, in the radio, I heard our favourite song again. I wonder if you hear all this songs, will it still reminds you of me and our memories?

Anyway, baby, I love you very much and forever. I will never leave you alone when you need me. Just give me a call, I will come straight to you from wherever and whoever I am with. Take care and be safe always.

No comments:

Post a Comment