Monday 4 March 2013

18th Day of Recovery

My life now is about the battle to survive and through all this obstacles that never failed to find me all the time. Battling through our love life is already tough but now I have to go through a tough and complicated legal procedures that both my bosses initiate. It has given me tremendous stress nevertheless and I just hope all this will be over soon.

Work has been much and stress for me as since the beginning with many things to cope. I just need more time to relax and think for myself. It's 1500 now and after awhile, I will release myself from this crazy office and just head off to a dinner and maybe movie with my friends.

I need more time of my own!!! Baby, how I really wishes that you were still with me now. At least, I believe things would be far better than now. I am sure that I can go through this better with you around. But of course, without you now, I still need to fight thru this crazy battle.

How are you today?? How is your sales actually? Hope that your work is doing really fine and your relationship with him is going stable and better. I believe you are very happy now.

Maybe you no longer observe my blog and view it regularly. But it's good in a way. I will still update it daily when my heart still has you in it. I will never stop.

I love you always and forever. Hope that you are happy always and stay healthy.

Take care my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment