Tuesday 12 March 2013

The end of 25th Day - Oz the Magician

I feel so sleepy now. Just got back home and already 2am. Need to sleep as tomorrow will be another tiring night. Lately, i just go out almost every night. Crazy.. Guess will stop it maybe for 2 nights as this weekend will be hell of crazy partying and going through roller coasters. Finally, found someone that are not afraid of roller coasters, we will be having fun hopefully in one of the theme parks during the weekend.

Btw, watched Oz the Magician with my friend. No doubt, that movie was really good and the effects and also the background used was really great. Although not as good as lord of the rings but still worth the watch. At least to me, it is far better than snitch. The movie was quite long. I think around 2.5 hours.

Really tiring now. I have to stop before I fall asleep on my table. Tomorrow will be a long night again but will rest on Thursday and to have a long sleep.

Goodnight my beloved baby Ashley. Hope you had a good night today. I love you always and forever.

Do take care of yourself and your health. I heard from the MBG in tropicana that you no longer buy any fruits there. Anyway, even if you don't visit there anymore, at least ask him to buy some fruits for you.

Sweetdreams ya... I am going to bath and sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment