Sunday 3 March 2013

Imagine me without you.....

As long as stars shine down from heaven
and the rivers run into the sea
till the end of time forever
you're the only love i will need

In my life you are all that matters
in my eyes the only truth i see
when my hopes and dreams have shattered
you're the one that's there for me
when i found you i was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need youuuu

Imagine me without you
I will be lost and so confuse
I wouldn't last a day
I will be afraid
without you there to see me through

Just reach home. Listening to some musics again. While thinking of you, getting bath and ready for dinner. It just happen that whatever I do, I just keep on thinking of you. My heart and mind is multitasking all the time. Almost all the time with you in it.

No news from you in the past 2 weeks. Wondering how are you with your life and work. Guess I have no more right to ask you this.

Hope you have fun today. Going to bath now.

Take care and enjoy your dinner later with whoever. I hope I don't bump into you and him. Really don't wish to see that awkward moment when I see you face to face with you holding his hand.

Nevertheless, I will still always love you forever and ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment