Monday 4 March 2013

The end of 17th Day - Scary politics and legal lawsuits

Baby Ashley, if possible, always avoid this type of conflicts of interest in an international organisation. Especially with different bosses of different nationality. The result could be disastrous in the end and involves too many different parties.

Now, I really need to be careful in the things I wrote here. I can't do much now. I really hope you can keep this blog a big secret just between the 2 of us forever. It is very important.

Have a good night sleep. I will be very busy thinking of my next step on how to handle all this properly and in a good manner.

Always remember this, I may have done things wrong to you in the past, but nevertheless, I still love you very much and will always think of you and pray for you and your family. I never forget the smile you gave me when I first saw you.

I love you always and forever. Goodnight and sweet dreams. Please take care of yourself and never look back on me anymore. You deserve a much better guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment