Thursday 14 March 2013

The end of 27th Day - Questions, Should i?

Sigh.. Really tired for the past few days. Decided to get back early today to get a good rest as I don't think will be free during the whole weekend. Take Monday off as well to clear my leave and do something. 3 days of free days. Planning for some things to accommodate all the 3 days away from KL.

Just now in the evening, I messaged you regarding your life with him and received no response. Guess by that, we all know what's the answer. Just keep it quiet and silent between us and others.

This question keep come spinning around my mind yesterday and today.. Should I? Or should I not? Should I wait? Or should I go forward? Should I express? Or should I keep quiet? I think I will still few more days to keep up with my stand about this issue.

Anyway, I have no energy to blog anymore. While typing, my eyes are closing. Sleep really less this few days and in the last weekend.

Goodnight my beloved baby. I won't message you anymore regarding you and him. No worries ok. Just be happy and everything will be fine.

I love you always and forever. Sweetdreams. And please take good care of yourself.


2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you should look forward. Irregardless of my happiness. Things happen and we can't look back anymore. Whatever words u say u have to be responsible of it. N whatever decision we make. We have to b responsible of it. enjoy your holiday with her n have a good rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you going to look forward with your words" I will always love you & forever?" I really hope you don't say you love me forever . Words r powerful. N I'm that kind of girl who take it seriously. Pls do not break my heart. I hope you move on happily as long as she's the girl who can take care of u. Good luck n wish u happiness sincerely

    ReplyDelete