Friday 1 March 2013

The end of 14th Day - Pavilion

It has been very very long time since I visited Pavilion. I use to go there with my baby Ashley for movies, dinners, shopping, etc. She loves the Armani brand and also Bebe. Among others brands she loves as well. Too bad, she will never follow me there again.

But finally today, I decided to go there for a dinner and also to watch a movie with my friend. It was a long and tiring day for me. Going around places, stuck in the jam, got lost, so many things for a day. I spill my milo on my seat again, then have to send to wash, took the train to collect my car because of the traffic jam. Got appointment at 8.30 but in the end was very late and reach around 9++ at kepong to pick my friend. Then head to Pavilion from there which made me got lost and both of us trying to find our way but in the end reach the korean restaurant around 10 and then movie after.

Despite me trying really hard to forget you and moving on with my life, to be honest, nothing works. It is still all about you. If ever I could open my heart again, it will be a miracle. But for now, I still misses you so much and loved you so so so much. Life is always unpredictable and I don't even know about your life with him now. Just can hope that it is wonderful. Even if it's not, I will still always be here for you. But I believe he is a better man than me. You told me before that he is 1,000,000,000,000 more better than me. You must be right in this.

Love is always the most beautiful when it is pure and sincere from the heart. Weekends going to be relaxing for me. Hope it is for you too and enjoy it with him, your family and friends.

I love you always and forever. Take care and have a great weekend baby. I misses you so much. God bless you and your family. Good night and sweet dreams. I want to dream about you and our cute kids. Please bring them back to my dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment