Sunday 10 March 2013

The end of 23rd Day - Lucky Sunday

Hie Baby!! Woke up quite late today and head to lunch with my friend as mention earlier in 1 Utama. Arrive quite late nearly 2pm with a long wait for a car park. After about nearly 20 minutes, manage to find a parking lot at the top floor. Was late for lunch and my friend is already waiting for me.

After lunch at Kim Gary, went to the MPH Bookstore to get some magazine and some financial books to read when free. Spend about nearly 2 hours there.

After that, we went to Starbucks to sit down and there is when the surprise and my luckiest moment happen. While buying my favourite ice mocha, suddenly after payment, the cashier told me that I am one of the lucky customer to have won a free drink in Starbucks. Normally in a day, the cashier will auto generate the lucky winner which came with the receipt of purchase. And I am the first one for that day. I am extremely lucky as I seldom won this kind of prizes before.

But anyway, I am beginning to feel the changes in my life. The positive energies are flowing strongly within my body and all the external factors and environments are improving tremendously at a fast pace. I am very happy with this. After the drinks at the Starbuck and reading the magazines I have purchase, we went for a dinner and then went back straight home. It's really a relaxing outing today. Not much walking and just relax.

How was yours baby Ashley? Did you enjoy your weekend and Sunday? I will message you soon, to give you the things that I still owe. I guess won't be seeing you but just drop it with you. You are happy with your life and I don't want anything else to ruin that happiness. At the same time, I am also getting along well with my life. Although i still love you so much, but there are things that is always and forever best be left alone. Just like our feelings. My feelings for you.

I will always love you forever and ever. Goodnight and sweetdreams. Hope that you will stay healthy always and take good care of yourself. True love will always be with me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment