Tuesday 12 March 2013

26th Day of Recovery

Good morning my baby Ashley.... Hope you will have a bright and lovely Wednesday. Today is office day for me, I guess. No meetings scheduled except for the meeting with my big boss later in the afternoon. But have so many pending things to do. Finance is chasing me for my overtime claim which I have not done since the last 3 months, and other claims for my trips as well. So many receipts.

Anyway, I guess things have been going normal for the both of us now. Life seems to be moving forward as it seems. Of course for you, it has been done much earlier. But for me, I am just starting to catch up with life since all the unanticipated events that has been happening to me in the last few months.

But to be honest, ever since you left me, I am really in the darknest.. Things seems to be coming very negatively at me and the whole world is like crushing down on me badly. I am badly injured both physically and also mentally.

I got to go now. Busy with something else.

Love you baby as always. Hope you have fun today at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment