Friday 15 February 2013

1st Day of Recovery

Had a bad dream and sleep last night and as usual, never thought that the recovery process will be that simple. Everything happens for a reason. It's time I think of all the positive side and positive quotes instead of the negative ones. Life is short, she has moved on, why can't I do the same. I can love her and move on at the same time. Be happy with what I do and throughout the process, learn to get the benefit out from it. Life is never easy but if I want to be sad, no one can make me happy. Similarly, if I want to be happy, no one can make me sad. It all depends on myself. I can do it.

I will start my day with a nice breakfast and relax at coffee bean and then will have a movie or chatting with new friends and plan for my next vacation in Japan. After that, I guess will be joining my friends around traveling.

Maybe who knows, throughout this journey, miracles will happen. I will never open my heart to anyone but will always open for miracles as I do believe in it. Miracles is the one that make me believe true love is there. And that love is unconditional and pure. Now I can feel it. As long as you are happy with him, I am willing to let go. And I have done it.

It is always hard to wait but realised that the person you wait will never come back is the hardest. Let go and live again. I can do it!! Gambatte Dylan. Good life waiting for you ahead. Don't be a vegetable anymore. You have started eating vegetable now. That's a big change in your life. Go out and fight this battle. Although you fought it without her but there are many others who are beside you supporting every move you make.

It's time for a new start. First starting with Starbucks!! With a laptop, ipad and Iphone and a nice new friend who is willing to just sit there and accompany me. Thanks! Let us begin our new day and see what happens at the end of it.

It never bores me watching the video of us over and over again in a day. From a complete stranger to loving couples in 5 days with no flowers, no romantic candlelight dinner, no gifts and just a cheese cake and a dinner with an Ipad that I borrowed her. How is that even possible if it's not the magic of true love? Will you accept someone if he has done nothing for you? You will only accept when you feel that he is the one deep inside your heart without considering anything or without him doing anything. This is the love that I have felt in us.

Ok. Enough. Prepare to go out now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment