Friday 15 February 2013

Our hands - Once the symbol of TRUE LOVE


This is our hands holding each other so tightly, once representing the symbol of TRUE LOVE. Without you, i will not be able to feel love again. I have once give up on love as I began wondering around freely with my friends traveling around but never once did I thought that I will find my true love so fast. 

Even though our journey together was a short 10 months, but in this period, I am really happy with you. All our funny moments will be remembered forever. 

Our love by accident, is by far the best moment in life that I could have asked for. I wish you all happiness with your new partner. I will find my way to survive this darkness. Because I still believe there is hope and miracle waiting for me somewhere in the future.

True love, can never be replaced. I am not sure if you had the same feeling but to me, this is love. Your happiness is ultimately mine. And I have learn to love you even when you're not around anymore. 

Have a great Saturday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment