Friday 22 February 2013

8th Day of Recovery

Good morning!! I am like a walking zombie now. Feeling so dead and lifeless. Has been staying up whole night till now. And after driving so many hours back Penang. Guess after the cremation, I will sleep for the whole day.



Yesterday whole night, I keep looking at my grandma coffin and her face. She look very peaceful and I am happy for that. At least really no more sufferings anymore. Played with my cousin. Can you believe he is actually my cousin!!!! Sigh, I am a very old cousin for him. The other one feeding him is my cousin too..

Anyway, my same old basic habits, in the morning I am surely looking at our photos for a while. Same before I sleep. But of course, I didn't sleep whole night and just working, accompanying my grandma, and looking at our photos.

I miss you so much. How are you going to finish your weekend? I hope you have great activities for today and tomorrow. Enjoy yourself today. I love you so much. I wish you were with me now. We are nearly 1 family. Guess, things are always not in our control.

I love you so much my baby Ashley. Time definitely never reduce my love to you or stop me from thinking of you. I will always and forever be with you secretly and patiently waiting for you. Careful in the things you do and always take care of your health ok. Stay healthy and pretty always.

No comments:

Post a Comment