Wednesday 6 February 2013

Our wedding photoshoot

Remember all this moments. I hope that this is real

I hope that we can be this happy. Everyone says we look perfectly matched together

I would love to hold your hands forever and tell you that I will make sure you will never get hurt again

I wanted to walk the aisle with you and hold you in my arms forever.
 Baby, I really wish you could think everything over and consider coming back to me. Everything you do, means the world to me. And you yourself carries my heart away. And only with you by my side, that my heart can stay with me and both our hearts can bond together. I have learn all my mistakes in the past. Just to prove to you that I am a different man now. I just hope nothing is too late. I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment