Thursday 21 February 2013

7th Day of Recovery

Good morning... Later will be another tiring journey back to Penang. To see my beloved grandma for the final time before she was cremated and finally can rest in peace and happily with my grandpa. I will miss you definitely and sorry for couldn't come back earlier. Too many works in hand and there is 1 special event with FIFA next week. Really stress.

Despite all the crazy dramas and politics happening in the office lately, I am glad that I decided to leave and just have a break in my life before starting everything all over again. I just wish I could share this with you. I really wish my life evolves around you. Nothing is definitely more important than you. I will protect you for the rest of my life. That's for sure.

After you started with him and it's one week now that you both are officially together, I realise that whatever I said is actually true and not just temporally feelings. I am really in love with you. But just couldn't do anything. My sincere hope is really to see you happy with him and just wait for you. I know you will never return and possibly very happy with him but I couldn't care much. I just can't open my heart and go after another girl. Not even the possibility of doing it. I am really tired with my life here in KL. I made few wonderful new friends but they were just friends in the end. Nothing more than that. You are still part of my life. This statement is really true;

It takes a sec to have a crush on someone, a minute to like someone and an hour to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

If you truly fall in love, you will never forget him/her. And you will never try to erase those memories or even replace it because just nobody else will be able to give you the same feeling that person gives. Even though my friend are very kind to me. Massage for me, cook for me, keep accompanying me, but they will never give me the feelings that you once did.

You may have already forgotten me by now, forgotten our love, accepted him and love him fully, our things, videos of our photos, our songs, and things might be slowly buried into the inner part of your unused mind and heart. But even if you forget me one day, and even if you walk pass me one day and unable to recognise me, I will still love you until the end the world and my life.

I hope you don't think I am crazy, or insane anymore for loving you like this.

I will always love you forever and ever. Have a nice day and take care of you meal and health. Remember to eat and drink more juices. Please follow up on your medical check up and with Dr Delaila. She is a good Dr. Ask him to bring you go please. I want you to be very healthy. Have a good working day. Weekend coming. Enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment