Saturday 23 February 2013

The end of 8th Day - Super exhausted + some photos

It was really a crazy day for me. Have stayed awake for more than 40 hours now. After dinner with the family and crazily babysitting the for the whole night. I have put some photos up here for you to see, if you still view this blog once in a while.
The funeral ceremony - sending my grandma off
 Below are some of the photos of my cousins when we have our dinner at KFC. Sorry, the quality of the photos are bad, i didn't use my DSLR camera. Just using the Iphone and the kids are all moving around, running and screaming like mad.




My nephew - His name is Oscar

Sedang Merajuk - so many ppl looking at him

My cousin is the smaller one. He is scared of my nephew because he is bigger size but both same age!!. But my nephew wanted to hug him.

My mum's side family member. Big right. Still got some on the right can't take all. The one standing with dots on her shirt is my mum.

My another pretty cousin

Nephew and cousins playing


She is camera shy. Another cousin

Another boy cousin

He is very cute and at 2 years old, he can speak and talk in English!!
It was really a tiring night. But ended up quite well. At least my mum is ok. After the dinner, I went out with my friends for a drink as they said I seldom come back and need to go back soon. So I just drink and when I am home, I was too tired and just lie down and fall asleep. Forgotten to write this post earlier.

Anyway, my words in all my post area nearly the same in the end. I just hope you enjoyed yourself today and Sunday as well. I always misses you and wanted to see you. But I know that it will never happen again. You have your own life now with your new bf.

I wish you all the happiness and just let all the sadness be with me. I love you always my beloved baby Ashley. You are always forever in my heart and mind.

I love you forever and ever. Have a good rest.

















No comments:

Post a Comment