Sunday 17 February 2013

Little memories left of us

I use to keep telling you that you will never complete the books and keep encouraging you to read them. But in the end, you only read less than 50 pages on the first book! Still remember the horror books you purchased? So cute, when you pretending to read the first few pages and then stop after just because I keep reminding you.

Still remember our favourite meals that we keep vising in wai sek kai SS2? No matter where we go, people will always remember us. I don't know why. Maybe because we keep visiting the same places over and over again ordering the same food. I don't know if you enjoyed the food with me or not but I seriously will remember all that forever.
I never went back to the laksa and prawn mee stall near your area since we broke up. I don't now if you mum told her anything about us but I feel like going back there to have a bowl of my favourite prawn mee. But I am sure they will ask about us. Or maybe you have been there with him, so they might know about it too. All this memories, I just hope I can keep it beautiful and not painful.

You have stand up stronger than ever and moved on faster in your life. I am happy for you. I hope I can do the same too. Happy Sunday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment