Thursday 7 February 2013

My work in Bali done - My work to you is still in process

Finally after a long day of meetings with the hotel directors and managers, my work in Bali ended. Next would be preparing a long report and to think of what to do next. Daughter and son resting well while dad busy updating his blog.

Thinking of them just make me think more of you. During meeting, I am just constantly been reminded and thinking of you. To be honest, it's really hard to focus but at least, the meeting was a successful for today and everyone is happy.

Daughter and son saying Hi to mummy.. They are resting now
I missed you so much. Baby, I am wondering, have you ever fallen in love before? True love, do you know how it felt? I never felt it before in all my last past relationships. I discover it when I am with you, the moment I saw you in the bus. I can't believe all this. I really can't. Until now, I am still thinking that am I dreaming about this? About all this? I have once been loved and together with the girl of my dream. The girl whom I wanted to marry, the girl whom I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. But it has all been shattered. Because of my stupid characters. I am learning now, on how to adapt to others. If god ever gave me another chance to be with you again or to love you all over again and to be loved by you, I will never waste this chance given. I will make sure everything that you have said to me in the past and all my promises to you, is taken care of the moment I am given that chance.

Baby, nothing in this world, is actually more important than you. You will be the one whom I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Not other people. Only you.

You may not believe me now. But in the future, you will know how much I really loved you. Life is really short, we can all go anytime, I have no regret meeting you and I am very happy being with you in the past. And I will be happy for you if you found happiness. But I will be very sad and regret if I ever know that you still love me very much but we never have the chance to spend time together until something bad happen to either one of us. I will really regret that. I will regret not appreciating you. I will regret not being able to protect you and not being to give you the happiness you wanted earlier until too late.

I just hope that while we are both living, we could give each other happiness. I believe the moment you saw me in the bus and the moment we went out, that is the time when we both fallen in love with each other. And people always say, when you fall in love, it's hard to get out from it. Because you just simply fall. And this will be forever because it is right that it takes a minute to like and a day to love but it takes forever to forget. I totally believe this. It clearly happen to us. And I hope baby, you would really think carefully about your happiness. Are you really willing to spend your time with another guy? Or spend time with a jerk whom you loved so much and willing to chance for you?

Baby, when we have the time to change something still, do it while you still can. Somebody will get hurt, but you must not use your lifetime happiness and gamble in it. If you don't love me anymore, then it's ok. You can be happy with others. But if you still love me, don't try to forget because you won't. The moment we see each other again, we will fall in love again. This is true love.

Take care when you're going back to Singapore. And if he follows, then good. Nothing I can do. But just quietly wishing you happy new year again and happy valentine with him. I can only quietly love you from behind and wait for you to get married.

I love you always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment