Thursday 21 February 2013

The end of 6th Day - working 16 hours

Crazy working day for me today. Work non stop from morning until now. And still have not finish my work. I need to drive back to Penang tomorrow for my grandma funeral. Help me. Let me finish my work please and have a good sleep at least. I don't want to die on the highway.

Too many works and the dirty politics in my office has just gone into new level even though my boss was fired. He made some serious and crazy accusations on me. According to my colleagues, I can actually sue him for defamation and report to the police. The exact story was not appropriate to be told in this website. Hope nobody else read this or I will be dead. But seriously, I am very tired with the work and together with politics. It's just crazy being involved with it directly from such a low level like me. Anyway, I am not paying much attention to this.

While doing my work today, every hour I will still take out your photo and browse for a while. Somehow, looking at your photos give me the strength and also courage to survive and move on. To finish off my work and relax and enjoy. But too bad, the workload is just too heavy. I misses you so damn much. I guess today is the day with the least post. Only 2 post per day. But that doesn't mean my love to you has lessen or I stop thinking of you. Just too many things to do and unable to cope with all the changes.

I really was thinking of what you are doing, what you are eating, and so on. But most importantly, even if I have so much thought of you, i just feel no more pain. Probably I am already use to the village life. Hope you guys enjoy each others company happily.

I love you always and forever. Really hope to go on trips with you and just relax myself from all this crazy politics. I wish you are still with me supporting me.

My baby girl, I will always think of you before I sleep and think of you when I open my eyes the next morning. My first post and last post will always be about you. Goodnight and sweetdreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment