Friday 15 February 2013

Your past messages




I just want to tell you that although in the end, it was you who have moved on and in the end, it was you who have lost the love you had for me, I will still hold on and love you a thousand years. I will still be your guardian angel when you are not happy. And I will still accept you if you return after feeling that he is not the one for you. This is the love that you once said in the above message which was written just 3 weeks ago.

I have never prepared to move on in the first place. I have never given anybody hope about going to Maldives and Japan with me. Like I always say, the trip is design for you only and the purpose of Japan is to propose to you. I will not let anyone else go with me.

In the end, it was me who still loves you unconditionally. I have learn that when we make a promise, we honor it. This is where I learn from you. You have thought me to keep to promises made and words said. Stay happy always and I will keep my promises to you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment