Sunday 17 February 2013

What is actually on your mind?

The way you replied really break my heart into pieces. Maybe you are just trying to be cruel so that I can let go of you. Maybe you really still hated me so much. For whatever reason it is, I just hope I don't send you anymore text messages, because the more I receive your reply, the more painful my heart felt. I though it should be better after knowing you already had a bf. But hearing you mentioning it again, really put a knife through my heart.

The girl who once said how much she loved me and how her love will remains for a thousand years. But the fact now is despite her words, she is now with another guy. I don't even know how to believe but this is the truth now. I guess the only way I really can let go is to leave this place as soon as possible to a place we have never been before. And start my life there all over again.

Things changed, I have to accept this fact. People never always remain the same forever. Even character will change. Who say character never change? Even words change

A thousand years love.... Does it even exist.. Or it's just me alone who still believes in fairytale love.

No comments:

Post a Comment