Tuesday 26 February 2013

Still in the office!!! - I miss you

I am still in the office. Really work keep coming and coming. But anyway, thank god I am leaving. Great experience, but no future. My colleague says that when I tender my resignation end of this month, my boss might promote me and give me a counter offer. Let's just hear about it. But still, my decision is to leave unless he can give me an irresistible offer.

Tomorrow is the first day of my big event in ABU and also in Asia-Pacific. Partnership with FIFA and the Host Broadcasting arm of FIFA (HBS). It's really great to meet the big names in FIFA and working with them directly. But also a busy and tiring day for me because of the only person in the department doing all the job after my director and secretary left.

Despite all this busy moment, I always takes time to think of you, while doing my emails, while meeting and talking to people, my mind sometimes flashes images of you and the moments we are together. I really misses all that.

Anyway, I hope my event is a big success. Not for my company but for the future of my career in the sports broadcasting industry.

I love you baby, for now, I will just focus on my career. I hope you are living a happy life now with him. I misses you so much. And loves you so much too. Just always keep this in mind, despite my busy time and despite that you are with him now and we have broken up, I will still always be by your side no matter what happen to you. Like I said before in my previous post.

"You may meet people better than me, more mature than me, more handsome/clever than me, treat your better, care for you better than me, but in the end, if all this people leaves you. I will always be the one standing there with you." I am always just a call away from wherever I am.

Sincerely loves you truly from my heart. I love you always Ashley. Forever and ever my heart will be yours. Till death approaches me. I will still love you eternity.. My love to you will be more than thousand years and all the thousand years to come.

Take care and hope you have a productive day today. Remember all the fruits and rest more and stress less OK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment