Sunday 17 February 2013

Ashley & Dylan_A thousand years love


No matter how many times I play this, I never feel bored just looking at how our journey started and how it ended just like that. I wish i could have done more, could have changed for your earlier and never let you down again. But to me now, everything is just too late. All i can do everyday is just to play our songs over and over again, watching this video until all the pain goes away slowly.

I don't know how you feel right now with him. Do you really loved him? Do you still love me? Do you still misses me and think of me all the time? I no longer have the courage to openly ask you this questions. I can only write it here hoping that someday, I will find out the answers. Now, you are already another guy's gf. I am just a third party whom you might want to ignore as much as you can. While i keep looking at my phone whenever it rings or beeps hoping that the message or call is from you.

What has love turn me into? I just wish that the night of 28th December never happen. And we will be happily together, maybe getting married soon. And all our dreams will come true. Beautiful kids, beautiful life. All is just a pile of unrealistic dreams now. Take care and hope you and him will be loving forever. Let me alone endure all this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment