Friday 15 February 2013

Thanks for unblocking me in FB

Was chatting and doing my work halfway at Starbucks when suddenly I decided to search your name on my FB. Suddenly noticed that you have unblock me. Thanks for that! I truly appreciate it. I won't add you as friend because I don't know how you will think of me. I will wait for you to add me in the future. Actually it doesn't matter anymore if we added each other. Just let the heart feels it.


I can tell you, we never started off as friend, we started off as a complete stranger with no friends in common in a bus with just less than 20 people. Therefore, it is really hard for us to be friends. To be honest, every time I see you, I felt my heart beating very fast. Just like the first time I saw you. I never thought that we could be together and almost give up when the bus stops at the destination. But fate and miracle clearly brought us together. If you have no feelings on me and not feeling comfortable with me, I think we wouldn't even be together. During that time, you have accepted a complete stranger whom you have just met for 5 days and in this 5 days, there is nothing much I have done for you except to help you with your presentation. We had roadside foods, and with just a cheesecake on the second day. No flowers, no gifts, no nothing. I never intended to ask you to be my gf so quickly because I don't have the confident. But on the 5th day, something else, gave me the confident. God gave me the confident that I should seize this chance. We are very different ex couple unlike any others you and I have seen. Most are classmates, young childhood friends, coursemates, college mates, and like you now, colleagues or introduced by friends. Or through social networking like FB, wechat, or whatsapp. Or anything. But ours, right out of nowhere.

But even if we are not a couple, I will always respect your decision. You have chosen him and I will sincerely wish you happiness. Not to worry anymore as I will never come to your house to spy anymore. Naturally you are his gf now and you can go back as late as possible or not even at home. So no point for me to continue searching for the answer. That's why I wanted to thank you for at least telling me the truth. I am really happy although it is really painful as well to accept it. But I will open my heart to accept the reality.

Have a happy life with him. If you needed me in the future, my door is always open just for you. You are the most special girl in my life no matter what has happen to you, how much you have changed, or wherever you are, you will always remain that special someone that once filled my heart with love. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment