Tuesday 12 February 2013

Unstoppable tears - I am right here waiting for you



While driving around in the town, radio showing some of our songs, and again tears rolling down even after 7 long weeks. I wonder, when will all this pain go away. Knowing that she will never come back anymore and I will have to be all alone facing all this pain.

I have so many things to share with you. I have so many things to do with you. Baby, can you show me where the light is? I can't seem to find it around the darkness.

My trips are meaningless without you and I think I will definitely be depress over the sights I will see in the next 2 days. Although I am in deep pain over my grandma and you, I still want the best for you and will try not to even message you anymore. As I know it will never help at all. I love you forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment