Tuesday 19 February 2013

The end of 4th Day - It's 4 am now

It's 4.15 am now.. And my heart feels so empty now. I lost 2 girls I loved so much. What karma have I done in the past? Will this painful torture ends now? Or will it continue?

Grandma, I miss you so much. I will never see you again. Never ever going to.

Ashley, I miss you so much too. I know you will not see me anymore too for the time being. You are happy now. At least in much better position than I do.

My mind and heart now is all blank. Can't think. Pressure from big boss for my event next week. Argh!!!!!!! Please release me from this torture!!!!!

Life is really short, tresure those people around you before it is too late. I tried to appreciate you again but now will never be given that chance anymore. I can only love you like this forever while wishing you happiness with him. I don't want you to worry about me anymore. Just go on with your life with him. I am sorry that I send you this message. I will not reply to your message anymore except if you wanted me to drop the things to you. Just let me alone endure all this painful sufferings.There is nothing I can't take anymore.

Grandma, you will always be remembered and I will always think of you. Please rest in peace now. Your painful sufferings are gone. Please bless me so that mine will be gone too.

I love you always grandma and Ashley. Don't view this blog anymore. Enjoy your life happily with him.

 Good night and sweetdreams to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment