Sunday 17 February 2013

Japan trip

The ticket for Japan trip is already purchased and I have created many surprises within the hotel and with the staff as well to make it the most romantic and memorable trip you will ever have. And not to forget lots of sushi and sashimi as well. But since you already have a new bf. I can't do anything about it but to accept the fact that you will no longer go on this trip with me.

I always wanted to do a lot of things for you and to make our life beautiful and sweet with full of surprises. But I am not given that chance long enough for me to proof it to you that I mean my words when I say I will change and I mean my words when I say "I LOVE YOU".

Although I will never have the chance to propose to you, I wish you all the best with him as I wanted the best for you as well. I will try and cancel your ticket or if it's not possible, will go alone with your ticket burn since you already had a bf. I will wait for you until the very last day and ask you if you will go with me. If you are not coming, I will find my japan colleagues who has worked in asian games and olympics. Luckily wherever I go, still have colleagues throughout the asia pacific. Anyway, dates are 2 to 10 March. Always remember, the decision is chosen by yourself and always it is never to late to change as long as you feel better and comfortable. If you have never feel pain in your love, then you don't realise how much important this person is to you. And that is when the real test begins and if this obstacle can be taken away, then the rest of your life will be beautiful. Same as mine actually.

But as you wish, I will never send a single message to you anymore. You always threaten me. And always there is nothing I can do because of my love to you although I hated so much when people threaten me. I don't want you to hate me. I only wanted you to remember and imagine the real me, the guy you have seen in the bus, the guy who loves kids so much, the guy whom are ready to be part of your family and wishes you to be part of his as well. The guy who will brought more happiness to you in the future, the guy whom will bring you wherever he goes, the guy that will love you for the rest of his life and share all the pains with you.

Don't worry about what I said above.. All just a dream. I will wake up from it one day. Sometimes, I am hoping to wake up and hoping that everything that is happening now is just a dream.

One day, when I stop blogging. It will be the day when I stop remembering. And a day when I stop grieving. And a day when I finally let go. Take care my love.

PLEASE REMEMBER, WE NEED VISA TO ENTER JAPAN AND THE PERIOD OF OBTAINING A VISA IS 3 to 4 WORKING DAYS!

I know I am very stupid to hope for things that is actually dead. It's like asking dead people to come back alive. I really hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment