Wednesday 20 February 2013

The end of 5th Day - Again 4 am

Just got back home from supper with my colleague, Cai who came back from Singapore. Before this, my friend accompany me for dinner and also until I meet with Cai which is nearly 1am. I still can't open my heart to anyone.

Had a very tiring day today working and also dealing with the unthinkable stuff which is you and my grandma. Luckily I still have friends that will follow me thru. I understand how they treated me. I showed them some of my photos as they wanted to see it. They say I was very photogenic in some of them and if I put it in my WeChat, sure can attract many adds. I feel funny. Told them that all the photos were edited by you. Don't worry, I never showed our photos to other girls. Just my solo photo as they wanted to see.


I will need to go back Penang soon for the cremation and funeral. Hope that I don't fall asleep on the highway. Really tiring for me in this 2 months with this less sleep daily. I am too tired to even blog properly.

I just know that I still misses you so much. How are you doing? I hope you are very happy with him. I faces lots of challenges in both my personal and also working life. I just hope that time can really eventually lift all the unhappiness and provide me with happiness.

I love you always and forever Ashley, even though you already don't love me. You will always forever in my heart occupy a large piece of it. My pain and sufferings will be the symbol of my love to you. Because without pain, I will never knew you are so important to me. Far more important than my own life.

Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment