Monday 4 February 2013

A dream that seems impossible

I have a dream last night about us, 10 years later. I guess I was thinking too much about you. Just way too much and hoping that everything would turn well but in reality I guess the only way for me to see you, is in my dreams. I nearly don't want to wake up from it. But suddenly I did and the dream wasn't complete.

It was a very beautiful Sunday morning, I woke up from my sleep in a very beautiful room comfortably decorated. As I am still sleepy, therefore I didn't really open my eyes, but in that blurry moment, I saw an image of a woman walking pass the room. I can't catch a glimpse of her as she was moving too fast. Then I just ignored, wake up from my sleep and walk towards the balcony. To my amazed, I am staying in a villa with a swimming pool right outside of my balcony. And I saw 2 kids playing in the swimming pool with the same woman. Then I realise that she was actually getting towels for them to clean up and get ready for breakfast and I heard her voice calling out to her children. Then suddenly it caught my mind that she was actually my wife and the kids called up to me "daddy daddy wake up and come down breakfast with us, and suddenly, she turned up and look at me smiling". OMG! I will not forget this moment, she is you, Ashley. I cried instantly when I woke up from the dream. It was around 4 am this morning. And tried to sleep back and dream back again but I can't I just hope to complete the dream and have breakfast with you and the kids. I really wish to see you in my dreams. You were still so gorgeous and our kids, just fantastic 2 little princess and prince. They were so cute, I think the boy was older than the girl. Probably 6 years old and 4 years old. So cute. And so pretty and handsome.

Then I realise that it was just all a dream. How can this even came true? I just can't help myself but to wake up and write all this. I don't want my dreams and memories gone like this. I wanted it to be printed and available. I wanted to remind myself that the girl I loved so much, is also the girl I have hurt so much. I have no right to ask for her forgiveness but as a punishment for myself, I will have to bear all this pain alone and hope she move on happily with her other partner. Dream is just a dream but I do hope that 1 day, it will become true.

The best moment in life is waking up with the person you love next to you and just giving her a kiss and then hug her from behind when she is cooking and seeing your kids running up to you and all of us hugging together happily. This is the example of a perfect and happy family. Which I always thought I will have after this year of proposal and marriage. You can never predict anything.

Ashley Baby, I hope you are happy now. I love you always.

I will need to pack my stuff now and preparing for my trip. Will bring daughter and madagascar son along and take photos with them and post it up here. This blog will be the only way for me to express all the messages I wanted to share with you. I love you forever and ever. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment