Monday 4 February 2013

Feeling uncomfortable

I am about to leave KL in 45 minutes. But I feel a little uncomfortable about this. Because when I am back, you will be leaving to Singapore. And after that, when you are back, I will be leaving to Maldives. Sigh, all this is fated. Nothing can be changed.

Knowing how much your parents hated me, I really wish sometimes we never met in the aeroline bus. But I never regretted meeting you there. Because it tells me that true love does exist. I am beginning to like what I am doing now, posting my feelings on this blog about us. I just hope that no one else sees this except for you. I don't want Fong to see this because sometimes, I will say some intimate stuff about us that I don't want others to see and look. I can't control you to view this blog. But I just hope that even if you don't love me anymore and don't miss me, I hope you don't reveal this blog to others and him. You can just ignore this blog. I really misses you. But I have to say goodbye to our relationship now and to be honest, my heart never really felt better before. Almost all the time, it is in pain. I feel so bad about how I treated you that I wish I have treated you better last time. But sadly, I will never have the chance anymore. You will never believe me. Never trusted that I can change and give you the freedom and trust you need. Time will eventually prove whether i can really keep to my promises or not. 6 weeks and i have never forgotten you for a single day.

Actually speaking about your parents, I believe that the only way to cool their anger and hatred to me is actually you yourself. But of course, it is up to you and I won't force you into it. Your words about me in front of them play the biggest role on whether they will forgive me or not. I hope that happens but even if not, I wouldn't blame you. Of course at the same time, I will try my best to capture their heart with my sincere love. And not through black magic or spells like they said. I wonder if I will ever have the chance to meet with Jayden, Mason and Kingston again.

I will pray each day for your happiness and that the guy you ultimately choose will be THE ONE for you. I really sincerely hope he can make you happy and not a replacement of me. If I can be a better bf and husband to you, I definitely wanted it. I am still waiting for that chance although you said many times, no more chance. It hurts a lot but true love is definitely worth waiting and fighting for. I will never give up my love on you forever. This is the only promise I can keep for you now. The rest of my promises, I can never proof to you unless you are with me. But I will let god decide on our future fate.

As for now, i really hope you are happy. I love you always and forever. I am off to Bali soon.. Take care my love.

PS: you must be really busy since CNY is coming and with lots of hampers to send. I am sure Fong will help you with this. I love you baby. Although I am not with you, my rings will represent you whenever you needed me. And I am just a call away and will return to you instantly whenever you calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment