Tuesday 5 February 2013

Intimate moments

Tried to sleep but just couldn't. My bed is just to the bathroom which is nicely decorated and it reminded us of our intimate moments when we were travelling. Remember Hong Kong? We were having great time there. No arguments, just pure fun. I hope and wish we could have another one. Perhaps Maldives? I guess not.

But those moments were always been running through my mind. Not because you're pretty but because I am in love with you. the bathtubs in HK, the rain shower, my house. Your screaming voices in the toilet. I keep asking you to lower your voice. I still remember all those funny moments. You were so cute. I just enjoyed doing every single thing with you. And with both of us having the same problem (you know what I mean), we can both just enjoy it and don't think of the consequences because whatever it is, I will go thru with you. But now, I can just think and imagine but it will never be reality anymore. The feeling won't be the same with any other girls because I only love you. Doing those things with the girl you don't love won't leave any lasting memories. It will just fade away. But with you, every single moment and memories counts and will stay embedded in my mind and heart.

I love you so much. No words can describe the love I had for you. None. Only time can show you how much I really loved you. Goodnight baby and sweet dreams. May the angel of heaven guard you together with my ring who has been with me for over 12 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment