Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Sinking Island

I just finish doing my report for the day after the meeting this afternoon. While laying on my bed, thinking, about this week, next week, suddenly my thoughts are about the trip to Maldives. Due to the rising sea level and the melting of ice cubes in the north pole, Maldives is going under water and will lose it's beauty soon. Maybe not so soon. But suddenly I realise that, the beauty of that island is not the island itself. It's with the person that goes with you. It's a romantic island for couples with wonderful beaches and beautiful island resorts.

Sadly, I will have to see this beautiful places alone. I know she will never come back anymore. I know she is very happy now. I know I mess up big time. Oh god!! Help me overcome my toughest moment in my life. Give me some hint in my dreams tonight. Or at least let me continue my dream last night. I can't be with her in real life. At least can let me be with her in my dream. I look at our photos all the time. Refreshing my mind about you.

I am still using our signature photo (you know which one) as my phone wallpaper. So every time I open my phone, I will see you first. In a way, it's stupid because the more I do this, the harder it is for me to let go of you. But the point is, I don't even want to let go. I just want to be reminded of you always and the love I have for you.

Baby, tell me how your life is right now? Is it really happy? I do hope so. Is it stress free? I hope so too. So many questions on my mind. But all I can do is to write, write and write. I hope that I can just pick up my phone, call you and just talk to you. But I can't. I know you will never answer my phone. Maybe you hated me too much to even want to see me. But I will still love you. For only 1 reason. I love you for who you are. This statement about love is really true. If you love somebody just because you have a reason, then that is not love. No matter how much you changed, or how you behave or how your character is, I will still love you and will adapt and change for you. This is love. This is true love.

I will wait for you always. I love you baby. We may not be able to go Maldives together. But my heart forever stays with you. Even if you no longer love me anymore. Take care baby. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment