Wednesday 6 February 2013

Marriage @ Uluwatu

When I see this wedding shot, taken in Uluwatu, immediately my thoughts are just about you. I remember how happy we are when we took the offer for photoshoot. Although we are paid but money is not my concern. I took it because I can take wedding photos with you and I really hope to be able to be your perfect husband.

You know that every time people ask me about my gf, I will tell them that you are my everything but too bad that we have separated. They asked to see our photos and when I showed them, they just say, OMG! what happen? Such a matched couple and perfectly suit each other. Our face, after 10 months has started to blend into one another, creating a perfect balance. I can only dream now for my perfect wedding with you. I am crying when I type this.

I should be happy if you have find your happiness. But why am I crying? I guess maybe it's the feeling of loving someone so deeply but not receiving the same love back. That is painful. Really painful.

Goodnight baby. I hope you are happy in everything you do. I am looking at my finger and remember the ring that is with you. I hope it can be your guardian forever. So am i. I will be forever by your side and will be with you whenever you need me, without any question at all. If we were to start all over again, I will forget all the days that we have separated and only remember the days that we are together.

I love you so so much... Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine Day again. To my only beloved baby princess Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment